Our Mission & Objectives
- To work with persons with intellectual deficiency, cerebral palsy, Autism and multiple disabilities.
- To provide equal opportunity for rehabilitation through education, vocational training and main streaming.
- To move into the community & provide services to persons with disability.
- To provide space and opportunity for the sustained development of these individuals to make them self reliant.
- To provide awareness among Parents through emotional support appropriate information and understanding of the development needs of the children.
- Raise awareness in the society about the capacities of persons with intellectual disability and advocate for their rights.
NAVJYOTI WORK CENTER
Navjyoti carries out training in Chalk making, decorated candles and diya making , broom making, canning of furniture, Tailoring, Xerox & Lamination, Art & Craft work, Handicrafts & painting work, kitchen garden & Gardening, soap and detergent powder making, food item- Potato Chips, papad with Sabudana etc.
Navjyoti Manovikas Kendra established with the following objectives :
- To provide special education, vocational training and rehabilitation services to mentally challenged children.
- To provide an opportunity to children with mental and multiple disability to discover their hidden potential.
- To integrate children with mental disability into main stream of society.
- To sensitize families about the needs of the mentally challenged children.
- To Implement the comprehensive community based rehabilitation programme.
- To create awareness amongst general public regarding myths and misconceptions of M.R.
- To impart treatment through Yoga and Acupressure to bring near normalcy of mind.